1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the owner of www.almadeltemple.com is Calma Hotels Gestión, SL, domiciled for these purposes in Calle Almirall, 14, 46003, Valencia, CIF number B-98931264. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone number: +34 963155287. Fax number: +34 963059029.
2. DATA PROTECTION
For the purposes of the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Department and the Council of Europe of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, Calma Hotels Gestión, SL, as controller, informs the user of the existence of an automated personal data file created by and for Calma Hotels Gestión, SL which is under its responsibility and which has the sole purpose of carrying out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as information tasks. Thus, at the time of acceptance of these general conditions, Calma Hotels Gestión, SL, will require the user to collect a list of essential data for the provision of its services.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Calma Hotels Gestión, SL owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Calma Hotels Gestión, SL or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Calma Hotels Gestión, SL, are expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Calma Hotels Gestión, SL.
In the event that www.almadeltemple.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Calma Hotels Gestión, SL shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall Calma Hotels Gestión, SL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Calma Hotels Gestión, SL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to, errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
Calma Hotels Gestión, SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration, availability and presentation.
8. ONLINE SALES CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Calma Hotels Gestión, SL allows through its website almadeltemple.com the making of reservations and the sale of vouchers or gift packages that include the possibility of purchasing its tasting menus and the corresponding pairings for deferred consumption. The purchase of these products implies the conformity and acceptance of the following conditions.
- The purchase of a gift voucher grants the right to reserve a lunch or dinner for the number of people indicated in the confirmation document at the Alma del Temple restaurant, according to the characteristics of the product purchased.
- The right of reservation will be materialized by means of a random code that will be sent to the purchaser by e-mail after the completion of the online purchase process.
- The reservation may be made in person, by telephone or email. The holder of the voucher will always specify the date and time at which the purchase will be made with the staff responsible for the restaurant Alma del Temple. The reservation will not be final until acceptance and confirmation of the same by the restaurant Alma del Temple.
- It will be essential to present the reservation code on the day of the reservation, as well as that the code is properly validated by the staff of the restaurant Alma del Temple.
- In the event that the customer does not show up on the date and time previously agreed, the voucher will be considered as consumed and the amount paid for it will be considered as compensation for non-compliance with the reservation.
- The return of a product already purchased will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- However, the cancellation or modification of a previously agreed reservation will be accepted under the following circumstances:
- That such cancellation or modification request occurs at least 24 hours in advance of the agreed date and time.
- That the restaurant Alma del Temple, for its own or other reasons, could not offer the service in which the reservation by the customer would have taken place.
- Any cancellation or modification of reservation must be supported by an express written communication from the staff responsible for the restaurant Alma del Temple. Otherwise, such variations on the original reservation will not be considered as validated.
In the event that the customer requests a change of date, time or service of your reservation, such variation shall be subject to the availability of the restaurant Alma del Temple.
- In the event that the customer wishes to change the number of guests of a reservation, the management must be done directly with the staff responsible for the restaurant Alma del Temple, also mateniéndose the other conditions subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Reservations marketed through the Alma del Temple restaurant are not nominative. They may, therefore, be transferred to other persons and will be, in this case, subject to the same terms and conditions detailed above.
- Alma del Temple restaurant will provide customers during the purchase process of its products a space for comments to indicate possible allergies, intolerances or other dietary problems. In case of not making comments, the customer may also indicate such eventualities at the time of formalizing the date and time of your reservation.
- Regarding the method of payment, the reservation must be made in advance, at least 24 hours before the time of consumption.
It will also be paid in advance by credit or debit card and through the payment gateway enabled for this purpose in almadeltemple.com. In the event of problems or incidents with the tool, these may be reported to the telephone number 963155287 or email email@example.com.
- Due to the natural conditions of the gastronomic market or for reasons of force majeure, the menus illustrated for each of the products for sale on almadeltemple.com are for guidance only and will not necessarily coincide in their entirety with those served on the day of the reservation. However, any variation will always respect the design of the menu offered and will try to conform as closely as possible to its original content.
- The contents of almadeltemple.com may be incomplete or contain errors. To request any clarification, the customer may contact directly with the restaurant Alma del Temple on telephone 963155287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To finalize the reservation process it is necessary to make the payment through the payment gateway installed in almadeltemple.com. By clicking on the PAY BY CARD button, you will be redirected to the secure payment page provided by the bank with which the Alma del Temple restaurant operates, which guarantees the security of the transaction and protects against fraud. The restaurant Alma del Temple, in no case, has the card data entered to make the payment, which is always done on the secure page provided by the bank.
10. COVID PASSPORT
We inform you that it is compulsory to present the COVID Passport or Vaccination Certificate issued by the competent authority upon arrival at the restaurant. If you do not have it, you must present one of the following documents: Negative PCR test within the last 72 hours upon arrival, Antigen test within the last 48 hours upon arrival or Certificate of recovery for the last 6 months.